The following information provides guidance on how to protect yourself, your employees and your business from retail crime.
If you are a local business and require further information and support, speak to your local neighbourhood officer.
- Securing your business premises
- Preventing fraud
- Your safety during a robbery
- What to do following a robbery
- How to report business crime
- Store layouts to reduce shoplifting
- Retail security devices
- Cash handling
- Security guards
- Property marking and recording
- Staffs role in preventing shop theft
- Business Burglary