Foreign Nationals

Registering with the Police

If you or your dependants are required to register and the visa in your passport states “PolRegistration” or your Bio Residence Permit Card states “Register/Report to Police”, you must attend the Overseas Visitor Records Office within seven days to register.

To find out more information about the process of registering with the Police, please visit the Registration for Foreign Nationals page.