Roads Policing

What is road or traffic crime?

Protecting you on the roads covers are whole range of issues. This includes making sure drivers have insurance, keep their vehicles in good condition and adhere to parking regulations through to speeding and serious driving offences. Our role is to keep your roads and pavements safe.

For more information, please visit our Policing the Roads section of our website.

How do I report Off Road Bikes being used in an anti-social way?

If you would like to report an off-road bike being used inappropriately in your area, or have information about where these unlicensed, uninsured bikes are being stored and who is using them, please contact Crimestoppers anonymously 24/7 on 0800 555 111 or visit the Crimestoppers website.

You will not need to give your name or any personal details so you can pass on any details in private and in confidence.

Road Traffic Collisions

For more information about what to do if you have been in a road Traffic Collision, please click on the Road Traffic Collision information page.

When to call 999?

If you are at the scene of a collision and persons are seriously injured please dial 999.

When to call 101?

If you have been in a collision and someone has suffered injury, even if you do not have details of the other party, you are required to report it to the police.

How to report an abandoned vehicle?

If you wish to report an abandoned vehicle, please complete the form below. 

Please note that this form can only be used in non-emergency situations. if the vehicle is in a dangerous position, on fire, has been involved in an accident, has been used in a crime or abandoned in the last two hours, please call 999.

About the vehicle:

Your details