TrackMyCrime is now Live.
TrackMyCrime is a secure website that allows victims of crime to easily access updates on their investigation when is convenient for them
There are many benefits for victims:
- Giving more choice - TrackMyCrime doesn’t replace speaking to a police officer in person, but it gives more choice about how and when you to recieve information from the police.
- Provides a more efficient service - TrackMyCrime provides victims with a faster and more efficient service. You are able to access information about the current status of their crime on-line in the same way that you access your bank or mobile phone account online.
- You will be able to access your updates at a time convenient for you
- Two way communication - as well as recieving messages, you are able to send a message back to the investigating officer.
- You can view property details stored against your crime and check or alter a list of property thought to be missing or damaged as a result of the crime
- Access a range of free victim support and advice services
How do I register for TrackMyCrime?
- The process of TrackMyCrime will begin by a police officer contacting you to offer the service and ask you for your email address.
- You will then be sent a link, which will direct you to the TrackMyCrime website login page.
- Here you will be asked to enter your personal details, the Crime Reference Number provided, and a password of your choice.
- You will then use these details to log in whenever you receive an email informing you there is an update.
To log into TrackMyCrime, please click the following link: https://trackmycrime.police.uk/merseyside/