Assistant Chief Constable - Job Advert
Assistant Chief Constable
Merseyside Police HQ, Liverpool
- Vacancy: Assistant Chief Constable
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Salary: £97,563 - £110,148
Relocation package (subject to negotiation) & company car.
The Chief Constable of Merseyside is seeking to appoint a new Assistant Chief Constable to join the force during 2017.
About the Role
This strategic leadership role will join the existing executive team playing a key role in the corporate management and direction of the force. This is a critical time for the organisation as we have implement a Forcewide restructure which, will fundamentally change how we deliver a policing service to the public of Merseyside.
The successful candidate will hold the highest levels of operational credibility and will:
- Be focused on serving the communities of Merseyside and have the drive and enthusiasm in delivering high levels of performance in line with organisational priorities in support of victims of crime.
- Have sound operational experience with evidence of exceptional operational delivery
- Be pivotal in driving change, delivering necessary efficiency savings and developing effective partnership working with our local authorities and other key stakeholders.
Candidates must have passed the Strategic Command Course and the necessary vetting checks required to attain the rank of Assistant Chief Constable before appointment.
Please read the Assistant Chief Constable Job Description before applying.
Closing dates for applications: 7th April 2017
Shortlisting: 15th April 2017
Familiarisation day:19th April 2017
Interviews: 21st April 2017
For more information and to request an application pack please contact:
Joanne Kelland-Owen, Head of Organisational Development, Merseyside Police 0151 777 8200 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org